Legacy Properties, a high-end Apartment Community, is seeking a full-time experienced Property Manager. Must be willing to relocate to Northern Minnesota.
The Property Manager is responsible for overseeing the day to day operations and financial functions of the Community.
RESPONSIBILITIES include, but are not limited to:
- Posting all payments and income received from applicants, current residents, and non-current residents
- Processing and reconciling daily all account receivables
- Monitor bad debt and prepare late notices, contact Residents and Guarantors and file evictions
- Responsible for posting of all charges to Resident Ledgers, including billbacks and misc. fines when applicable
- Responsible for coding and processing property related invoices
- Responsible for end of month closing procedures and reporting
- Maintain accurate and organized records, auditing Resident files, misc. tracking reports
- Ensure effectiveness of staff through ongoing training, coaching, counseling, and guidance
- Manage and lead existing team members on daily, weekly, monthly, annual staff responsibilities and goals
- Ensure policies and procedures are followed for obtaining lease signing closure success, prospect follow up, signing/documentation of leases and report systems are accurate and up to date
- Assist in Resident complaints, concerns and ensure Resident satisfaction is met.
- Develop and implement creative Resident retention programs and monthly events (ex. Resident functions, special promotions, monthly newsletter, etc.)
- Effectively show, lease and move-in prospective Residents
- Inspect and maintain property appearance and ensure repairs are noted and completed on a timely basis
- Assist in and obtain competitive bid process when related to property maintenance contracts and resources.
- Assist with marketing efforts, including but not limited to social media, general marketing collateral, and all ILS platforms.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Willingness to work non-traditional hours, including early evenings, weekends, and some holidays.
- Experience in real estate leasing.
- Experience with Microsoft Office
- Sales experience preferred
- Property Management software knowledge preferred
- Basic knowledge of Fair Housing Laws
To apply, please submit your resume and references.