Legacy Properties, a large apartment community, is seeking a full-time experienced Assistant Manager.
RESPONSIBILITIES include, but are not limited to:
- Showing apartments and answering prospective residents' questions about our property
- Assist with marketing efforts
- Process applications including resident screening
- Follow up on prospective leads and showings
- Vendor Coordination/Communication
- Assist with Resident Communication/Work Order Requests
- Assist with weekly, monthly and quarterly reports
- Assist Property Manager where needed
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Willingness to work non-traditional hours, including early evenings, weekends, and some holidays.
- Experience in real estate leasing.
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite and internet skills.
- Sales experience preferred.
- Property Management software knowledge preferred (OneSite).
To apply, please submit your resume and references.