- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are currently looking for an experienced Pool Service Technician. As a Pool Technician we will provide you with a pick-up truck, a pool route, and the necessary equipment and chemicals to maintain/service multiple bodies of waters such as pools, spas, and fountains. As well as:
- Perform weekly pool cleaning and basic maintenance
- Testing and administering properly balance pool water chemistry
- Conduct minor repairs and clean filters
- Accurately record activities and communicate those with customers and management
- Maintain clean and professional equipment and work site
If you have a certified pool operator license +++
You must have a minimal of 2 years experience as a pool technician.
The pool technician should be able to maintain a professional attitude while striving to surpass customer's expectations when servicing their pool. Hours will be Monday through Friday
- strong work ethic and excellent customer service skills
- must be able to lift 50 pounds
- must have minimal 2 years of experience as a pool technician
- ability to work independently with little supervision
- strong organizational and excellent time management skills
A company truck is provided during business hours.
- valid Texas driver's license and excellent driving record
- drug free
- high school diploma or equivalent
- CPO certified is preferred
- preferably 2 years of experience as a swimming pool service technician
Legacy Pools offers great benefits such as health insurance coverage, 401K plans and paid vacations
Legacy Pool Service finishes each project on schedule and with the highest level of quality. With a focus on personalized service, competitive rates and customer satisfaction, we’re always striving to meet and exceed expectations.
Legacy Pools LLC
AddressFort Worth, TX
Get fresh POOL Technician jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.