Customer Service Dispatcher -
When you join The Legacy Team, you get to work with a hand-selected and battle-tested team of extraordinary human beings who are passionately engaged on a mission to fulfill our CORE PURPOSE, which is:
REDEFINING WHAT SERVICE IS
INSPIRING EACH OTHER TO BE OUR BEST SELVES
SPREADING GOOD BY DOING GOOD
Legacy Plumbing is an award-winning company and hires only the most seasoned professionals to represent our company. When you join the Legacy team you don't just acquire a new job. You become part of a family. Employees at Legacy Plumbing don't just "punch a clock", they are part of something much bigger and we all work together to reach our goal of becoming the premier plumbing company in the metroplex, and beyond!
We are not looking for the average or the norm. We seek the EXCEPTION.
If inside, you are saying “oh yes”, please continue….
Our Legacy Customer Advocate position is a critical role at Legacy Plumbing that unites our amazing customers with our outstanding technicians. You are the first contact with our prospective customers and the ultimate support for our technicians.
We need YOU to help us grow in our quest to be the best plumbing company we can be, impacting and improving not only our own lives, but the lives of others around us – in our community and across the globe by fulfilling our core purpose.
WHAT YOU WILL DO…..
- Answer phone calls while entering the data live in our amazing ERP software system.
- Put customers at ease while educating them on plumbing issues (scripts given) and scheduling appointments for them.
- Wow our customers and build relationships with them.
- Communicate positively & effectively with teammates in the field and dispatching them throughout their day.
- Manage multi-day, multi-vendor projects.
- Cheerfully support your crew at all times.
- Be willing to pick up someone else's torch when they need help.
EXPERIENCE YOU WILL NEED…
- 3+ years customer service experience
- Types at least 35 wpm
- Recent experience with Microsoft Office products
YOU'RE THE HIGH-ACHIEVER WE'RE LOOKING FOR IF...
- You have high standards for your work. Excellence matters to you.
- You have Integrity in all aspects of your professional and personal life
- You have a growth-mindset and want to get better every day.
- You have grit and thrive under pressure.
- You love to hustle.
- You are a true team player with a positive attitude at all times
- You are dependable and consistent in all areas
COMPENSATION: Better than competitive with a profit pool and lots of friendly competitions for small bonuses throughout the year. Benefits include health insurance (medical, dental, vision), short-term disability, long-term disability, health concierge, life insurance, and 401(k).
Please do not apply for this position unless you can prove through documentation that you are well versed in a fast-paced customer service role. This is a highly coveted position and we will only settle for an A-Player.