Legacy Mortgage Albuquerque, NM
- Posted: over a month ago
We’re looking for a Mortgage Loan Processor with experience in the lender model to join our top-producing team. If you are passionate about helping others and excel at closing loan applications quickly, we have a spot for you!
Your primary responsibility will be to oversee the loan process from origination to close.
This role requires strong attention to detail and superb customer service skills. You’ll be meticulously collecting information, responding to customer questions, and making any necessary last-minute changes to ensure mortgage applications are processed well before the deadline.
Our ideal applicant is a self-starter with excellent multitasking skills who can work diligently without much supervision.
If you’re interested in growing your career in the mortgage industry on a well-established lending team, reach out to us today!Responsibilities:
- Keep thorough documentation of the loan process in the system, from the origination of the loan to close
- Handle the loan pipeline and ensure an efficient and compliant flow throughout the loan process
- Follow up on loan documentation ordered in a timely manner to ensure closing dates and company deadlines are met
- Submit detailed loan packages to the lender underwriting department for approval or denial. Communicate with underwriters to clarify conditions and satisfy these by coordinating with the borrower
- Act as a liaison between applicants, mortgage brokers and loan officers, real estate agents, and mortgage lending underwriters to help further loan approval
- Superb communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills
- Solid understanding of mortgage loan products (FHA/VA/CONV/USDA) and knowledge of mortgage procedures, processes, and documentation
- Exceptional attention to detail, and must be organized and have excellent time management skills
- Prior experience as Processor, LOA, Loan Partner, Loan Officer, and/or Underwriter
- Know how to analyze credit reports, income, and asset documents, as well as general ways to structure a loan
Legacy Mortgage is an independently owned company that is Headquartered out of Albuquerque, NM. We pride ourselves on assisting not only our customers, but our neighbors. We service NM, TX, and CO. We expect honesty, transparency, and integrity.
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Legacy Mortgage