Mortgage Loan Officer Partner
Legacy Mortgage Albuquerque, NM
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We’re hiring for a full-time loan partner to work in tandem with the loan officer to properly package loans for our clients and get them mortgage ready. The loan officer will cultivate new business while you analyze customer credit, review income, and assess documents to ensure a successful close.
This role is perfect for the detail-oriented self-starter who thrives on success. Plus, you’ll never have to worry about commission, because we’re offering a salaried position. If you want to help people find their dream home without the hassle of finding new leads, we need to talk. Our team will empower you to embrace your natural talents, and we’ll give you everything you need to achieve your career goals. Ready to start? Apply today!Compensation:
$36,000 - $50,000 yearlyResponsibilities:
- Establish and maintain relationships with referral partners and borrowers to retain existing clients and attract new business
- Look over all loan package paperwork to check for inconsistencies, omissions, and inaccurate income calculations and then report any errors to the loan originator
- Answer questions from customers or employees regarding transactions and give quotes when required to deliver excellent customer service
- Coordinate discussions between the loan officer, referral partners, and clients so they have a clear primary contact throughout the “contact to contract” phase of the loan process, and arrange meetings to ensure any follow-up actions get taken
- Orchestrate the completion of loan applications, coordinate the collection of documentation including credit reports, run DU/LP/AUS, prepare the file for processing, and send a closing cost worksheet to borrowers
- Minimum 2 years experience in a LOA/Loan Partner, Processor, Loan Officer, and/or Underwriter role, 5+ years experience is preferred
- Able to accurately analyze income, asset documents, and credit reports, and knows how to structure the information properly for a loan
- Must have current working knowledge of mortgage loan products (FHA/VA/CONV/USDA) and knowledge of mortgage procedures, processes, and documentation
- Excellent time management, interpersonal, communication, and follow-up skills
- Valid NMLS license or must be willing to get licensed within 90 days
Legacy Mortgage is an independently owned company that is Headquartered out of Albuquerque, NM. We pride ourselves on assisting not only our customers, but our neighbors. We service NM, TX, and CO. The A Team is the highest producing team at the company. Aaron Thompson, the team leader, is the son of the CEO and been a successful licensed Loan Officer for over 10 years. We expect honesty, transparency, and integrity.
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Legacy Mortgage