Construction Project Engineer - Austin, TX
Job Duties -
- Member of the operational team that oversees the daily construction activities at a work site.
- Responsible for assisting Project Manager & Project Superintendent as directed with the progress of the project as well as the scheduling of workers and the delivery of equipment and materials.
- Ensures that specifications are being strictly followed, and work is proceeding on schedule and within budget.
- Project Engineer shall be responsible for scheduling, inspections, quality control, and job site safety.
- Reports to the Project Manager. Supervises a group of primarily para-professional level staffs.
- Project Engineer will communicate conflicts or revisions to the plans with the project team (i.e. superiors, architect,
engineer, consultant, owner) for mutual resolution, prior to execution of work that deviates from the
- The Project Engineer shall enforce job site quality control programs to ensure quality completion of construction.
- Project Engineer will assist Project Management staff in creation of RFI's & Submittals
- Education: Bachelor degree in Construction Science is preferred.
- Experience: Bachelors Degree in Construction Science or 1-3 years as a Project Engineer with multifamily
or commercial building construction experience
- Attendances: This position is full time and exempt from overtime. It is scheduled for a 40 hour
Workweek; however, should expect to work significantly more hours.
**PLEASE APPLY TO BE CONSIDERED**