Construction Field Superintendent - Austin, TX
Job Duties -
- Member of the operational team that oversees the daily construction activities at a work site.
- Responsible for assisting Project Superintendent as directed with the progress of the project as well as the scheduling of
workers and the delivery of equipment and materials.
- Ensures that specifications are being strictly followed, and work is proceeding on schedule and within budget.
- Field Superintendent shall be responsible for scheduling, inspections, quality control, and job site safety.
- Reports to the Project Superintendent. Supervises a group of primarily para-professional level staffs.
- Assistant Superintendent will communicate conflicts or revisions to the plans with the project team (i.e. superiors, architect,
engineer, consultant, owner) for mutual resolution, prior to execution of work that deviates from the
- The Assistant Superintendent shall enforce job site quality control programs to ensure quality completion of construction.
- Education: Bachelor of Science degree in Construction Management is preferred.
- Experience: 2-5 years experience as an Assistant Project Superintendent with a multifamily
or commercial building construction contractor.
- Attendances: This position is full time and exempt from overtime. It is scheduled for a 40 hour
Workweek; however, should expect to work significantly more hours.
**PLEASE APPLY TO BE CONSIDERED**