Seeking Caregivers Who Want More!!!
Legacy Home Care is offering you just that...MORE!!! At Legacy we recognize that our Caregivers are the heart of our success. I bet you’re telling yourself, “That’s what they all say, how are they any different from other Home Care companies?”
First let us start by giving you a seat at the table. We offer each of our Caregivers an invitation to join the Legacy Board of Caregivers where we will discuss many different topics:
Updates on our Legacy Academy
But most importantly we want to hear YOUR ideas and suggestions.
YOU are the beginning and end of our client’s day.
YOU are the difference.
YOU are the makers of change.
YOU are important.
Come join our family!!!
One Team....One Heart....One Legacy
Paid Time Off
Medical, Dental and Vision
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Various personal care services necessary to meet client’s needs, which can include, companionship, total bed care, medication management, incontinent care.
- Dementia and Alzheimer’s care
- Safety supervision, bathing supervision
- Walking and transferring assistance as well as fall prevention.
- Assist with activities of daily living including but not limited to, meal preparation, feeding assistance, light housekeeping, transportation to and from doctor appointments and errands
- Assisting client with active and passive mobility work defined by the plan of care
- Documentation of observed changes
- Adhere to health and safety standards
- Outstanding written communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong ethics
- Physical endurance
- Registered HCA (Home care aide) - if not, we will assist you with the process
- Ability to pass drug screening and background check
- Current negative TB test
- Two forms of ID compliant with I-9 requirements
Legacy Home Care