Assistant Nursing Home Administrator
Seeking a strong, experienced healthcare professional to assist the Nursing Home Administrator in the overall management of a premier skilled nursing facility in Highwood, Illinois-area. The chosen candidate will help ensure compliance with state and federal regulations, assist in the planning, development, and support of all operational administrative, clinical, customer service activities for the programs and services of the facility.
This is a great opportunity for a healthcare professional to help motivate and lead a dedicated team of skilled professionals. The Assistant Administrator will be responsible for assisting the Administrator to ensure that all residents receive excellent medical care and employee relations are not only maintained but improved. The position requires sound business judgment, diplomacy, and positive community relations.
• Bachelors Degree in health care administration, business administration, social services, or a medical specialty.
• Two+ years experience in a Skilled Nursing Facility.
• Comprehensive knowledge of Long Term Care Medicaid and Medicare regulations and standards helpful.
• Cultural sensitivity and the ability to communicate effectively with a diverse resident population.
• The ability to communicate effectively with residents, families, doctors, and corporate leadership, utilizing diplomacy and discretion.