PRN Occupational Therapist - Float Leesburg
- Vision , Medical , Dental , Paid Time Off , Life Insurance , Retirement
- Per Diem
Ignite Your Legacy by helping senior adults to find purpose, safety, and dignity.
Legacy Healthcare Services is looking for an Occupational Therapist who is interested in developing lasting and meaningful therapeutic relationships with their clients while being an integral part of Hessler Heights and Ashleigh at Lansdowne.
As an Occupational Therapist, you'll not only get the opportunity to evaluate and treat your patients but to grow as a leader through community partnership, resident wellness education and development of the outpatient therapy program. This position is designed for the clinician who loves to connect with patients and watch them flourish in their own environment using innovative and fresh clinical programming during treatment.
****Flexible schedule with no holidays or weekends****
What We Do:
- Provide 1:1 patient care creating unique, individualized treatment plans focused on client goals in the comfort of the residents apartment, our on-site therapy clinic or within the general spaces of the community
- Lead wellness events and classes utilizing Legacy's extensive LiveWell programming database
- Create and nurture relationships with the residents to promote their ability to thrive
- Partner and collaborate with the community level leadership and team members to ensure resident wellness
- Participate in paid, world class clinical program training to afford utilization of these intervention strategies to support achievement of client goals
- Receive support and direction to achieve both operational and clinical success through our mentorship program as well as from the therapist leadership team
- Opportunity for continued leadership growth through multi-site management
Who We Are:
Legacy Healthcare Services is a not-for-profit organization originally founded in 1999 by an occupational therapist and continues in the tradition of leadership by therapists for therapists. We provide therapy services in skilled nursing facilities and in senior living communities through an innovative, onsite outpatient model. Within these communities, our goal is to promote healthful and happy living through therapeutic intervention, wellness programming and direct partnership and collaboration with the community level leadership and team.
Legacy has locations in over 450 senior living communities across 23 states and continues to grow!
Offering Excellent Benefits!
- Medical/Dental/Vision/Prescription/Pet Insurance
- Paid Time Off (PTO) with rollover and buyout options year end
- Company Paid Group Life
- Flex Spending Account
- Voluntary Life, Short Term Disability, and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Career and Leadership Development
- Licensure reimbursement
- Company provided CEUs and unlimited online CEUs
- Career advancement opportunities
Want to see what life is like at Legacy? Check out this video:
Legacy Healthcare Services is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state, or local law.
Legacy Healthcare Services
19540 Sandridge WayLeesburg, VA
Get fresh PRN Occupational Therapist - Float Leesburg jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.