Our facility provides a professional nursing with multi-generational and experienced nurses. working collaboratively all with a common goal of caring for each resident just like they're a member of our family - join us in providing that care!
See how providing this special care makes a difference in your life!
We are in search of a qualified RN / LPN STAFF DEVELOPMENT Nurse responsibilities including:
- Review Nursing Exception Report and compare it the schedule and hall assignment.
- Post Daily Staffing Requirement per Federal and State Regulations
- Completes and maintains accurate working schedules in compliance with State
- Staffing Regulations and facility budget.
- Coordinate with therapy department to provide restorative certification for nursing.
- Participate and attend monthly QA meetings / Attend and participate in daily morning meetings
- Current Nurse by State required with experience in the long term care or working with the geriatric population preferred.
- Must have at least two - three years nursing experience
- Clerical ability is necessary to read reports and utilize data accurately for other purposes.
- Skill in organizing and planning programs and managing personnel to provide nursing service for residents.
- Ability to plan and direct the department, coordinating with other departments.
- We offer nurse tuition programs to further your education which provides opportunity for advancement into management roles
- Competitive Wages
- Low Cost Blue Cross Blue Shield Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, Vision Insurance
- 401K with company match
- Paid Holidays and Paid Vacation
To become a part of a team of caring professionals, submit your confidential resume
"Our Family Caring For Yours"
Job Type: Full-time