Our facility provides a professional environment with multi-generational and experienced nurses working collaboratively all with a common goal of caring for each resident just like they're a member of our family - join us in providing that care!
See how providing this special care makes a difference in your life!
- Participate in shift report and coordinates assignments to Nursing Assistants to include supervision of CNA’s.
- Administer medications / performs treatments as needed for residents as prescribed by physician
- Narcotic accountability protocol, review diagnostic test results and report to physician as needed
- Follow infection control standards /daily rounds to monitor residents status and condition.
- Seeking second shift 3pm- 11pm
Current license by State required with experience in the long term care or working with the geriatric population preferred.
We offer the following benefits for you and your family:
- We offer nurse tuition programs to further your education which provides opportunity for advancement into management roles
- Competitive Wages
- Low Cost Blue Cross Blue Shield Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, Vision Insurance
- 401K with company match
- Paid Holidays and Paid Vacation
To become a part of a team of caring professionals, submit your confidential resume
Job Type: Full-time