Legacy Fort Smith Health and Rehab is a skilled nursing and rehabilitation facility, serving Fort Smith, AR and surrounding area communities. We are committed to providing the highest quality of care for our residents with a genuine care and concern for our staff. We offer a diverse array of innovative services including post-acute rehabilitation and Alzheimer’s/dementia special care services. Affiliated skilled nursing facilities with operations in Alabama, Arkansas, Florida and Missouri, are growing quickly, offering opportunities for career advancement.
We are in search of a qualified Financial Specialist Assistant to join our team of dedicated professionals.
Under direction and supervision of the Financial Specialist, is responsible for
Prepares accounts payable invoices for payment
Payroll processing for facility Completes weekly and monthly reports.
Maintains confidentiality of all files, records and business transactions
- Healthcare billing and collection experience with nursing home receivable which includes Medicaid and Medicare Part A & B preferred
- Experience with Medicaid Applications preferred
- Strong organization skills including the ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks in a dynamic environment
- Strong analytical skills; ability to quickly identify problems and find effective solutions
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work and produce results under pressure
- Fundamental knowledge of accounting practices and agency reimbursement programs
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must speak, read, write, and understand English
We offer the following benefits for you and your family:
- Competitive Wages
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401K with company match
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation
"Our Family Caring For Yours"