Are you looking for the career change of a lifetime? Are you looking to do something you love and be recognized for your potential? Say goodbye to dead-end jobs and join a company with a purpose!
At Legacy Group Enterprises we pride ourselves in connecting outstanding sales candidates to jobs that they love. Our Fresno area client is looking for an individual who is excited to grow their job into a career. Our client creates unique sales campaigns for some of the biggest brands and the newest break-out products on the market. They are in immediate need of a dedicated customer service enthusiast and sales professional who can take on a big responsibility and bring passion to their job.
We love people with strong sales and retail backgrounds because they possess:
- • A personable, enthusiastic and engaging personality
- • Fantastic communication skills (written and verbal)
- • Dedication to results
- • Ambition and initiative
Our clients have recently expanded their sales campaign, and they are looking to fill the position of an Entry Level Sales Representative. As an Entry Level Sales Representative, you will be responsible for creating positive brand experiences and acting as the face of prestigious client brands. Through excellent sales and product promotion, you will be interacting with customers, answering questions, and outlining key product benefits to consumers with the goal of boosting sales. As a Sales Representative, you will have the opportunity to proactively develop relationships with customers with the goal of closing deals and generating product revenue.
- Proactively and effectively communicate product features and benefits, as well as promotional information.
- Promote clients’ products and services to prospective and existing customers.
- Deliver interactive presentations.
- Increasing in-store sales by your superior product knowledge - comfortable using suggestive and solution selling techniques
- Maintaining an orderly appearance throughout the sales floor
- Build relationships with customers face-to-face at on-site marketing campaigns
- Introducing promotions and opportunities to customers within a retail setting
- Cross-selling products to increase purchase amounts - full cycle sales
- Participate in ongoing training and business meetings.
- • 1-2 years of marketing, sales or customer service related experience is an asset; however, entry-level candidates are encouraged to apply as a full one on one training will be provided.
- • Dedication to meeting deadlines while ensuring attention to detail
- • Outgoing and confident personality
- • Fantastic communication skills, both written and verbal
- • A zest for life and the ability to effectively attract an audience through your outgoing personality!