Do you enjoy talking to people on a daily basis? Are you looking to play a key role in the experience of each customer? Legacy Group Enterprises is actively seeking a Customer Service and Retail Associates to join our amazing team! If this sounds like you, we would love to see your resume!
About Legacy Group Enterprises
At Legacy Group Enterprises Inc., we have developed many successful marketing campaigns that can reach your ideal customers. Legacy Group Enterprises Inc. works hand in hand with some of the biggest retailers in the world. We offer customers a unique shopping experience that can not only help educate the customer but also give each customer the right information to help make the best decision for them or their family.
Legacy Group is looking to fill multiple full time and part time positions for our quickly growing company. As a team, we strive to give each customer a memorable and positive experience. As a customer service representative, you’ll provide top quality in person and over the phone support and maintain the company’s professional image. Your job is to enhance the overall experience of each and every customer. We offer paid training, bonuses, and leadership development. If you have prior success in a similar role, please send us your resume. We’ll contact you with the details.
We offer a competitive wage, flexible schedule, and an opportunity for advancement within the company. We value our hardworking employees and like to provide a fun and safe work environment!
- Work with an amazing team of individuals
- Flexible work schedule
- Full time and part time opportunities
- Gain valuable experience working in customer service
- Guaranteed Hourly Base Pay
- Full Paid Training
- Growth Opportunities
- Plethora of bonuses and incentives
- Monthly team development activities
- Sponsored lunch parties
- After hour work gatherings
- One on one development from company executives
- Annual awards and recognition
- Investment in your growth and progression
- New account acquisition & customer retention
- Interact with customers daily to review current promotions, provide service quotes and sign on new accounts
- Conduct credit checks for potential customers
- Work strategically on a lead-based sale campaign
- Paperwork & lead disposition as needed
- Support the showroom/will call area by counting and restocking inventory, rotating product displays and maintaining records and layouts of products displayed
- Recommends potential products or services to management by collecting customer information and analyzing customer needs.
- Attracts potential customers by answering product and service questions; suggesting information about other products and services.
- Document and update customer records based on interactions
- Develop and maintain a knowledge base of the evolving products and services
- Maintain the company’s professional image
- Work both individually and as a team
- Must have a completed high school diploma
- Able to adapt to changing environments
- Possess exceptional critical thinking skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Previous customer service experience not required but an asset
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Positive and professional demeanor
- Previous experience in customer service, sales, or other related fields
- Sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- Retail Sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)