Legacy Group Enterprise is one of the leading Marketing and Advertising firms in the Orange County area. We have recently expanded and are looking to fill entry level marketing positions in Management, Marketing, Advertising, Customer Service and Public Relations. We are focusing on building our new divisions. Some of the nation’s largest companies have hired us to increase consumer awareness and grow their customer base with the help of our Marketing Coordinators.
We are looking for the right people to lead in expanding and growing this division. The right candidate will be self-motivated, have natural leadership abilities, and be career-oriented.
MAIN JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Campaign development including coordination, analysis, and continual monitoring for progress
- Professionally representing clients in all areas of business
- Contribute to the growth and performance of the division
- Train and develop new marketing professionals
- Stay on top of changes in the marketing environment to best serve the objective of the client and adjusting plans accordingly
- Manage and develop marketing promotions and materials
- Provide in-depth product consultations on technology features for perfect matching.
- Be knowledgeable about trends and products to effectively communicate with customers and telecommunications enthusiasts.
- Meet or exceed monthly sales goals by ensuring the highest level of customer service and quality of sales.
- Understands that guest service is the top priority and should cease performing tasks when guests are present and in need of assistance.
- Support and contribute with team members to create a positive and energetic working environment.
**No experience is necessary, training is provided for those candidates that qualify.
- 2 years of retail sales and/or direct customer service experience
- Ability to work tablet software with training provided
- The ability to converse and build rapport with customers
- Good at Taking Feedback
- High School Diploma
- Must be punctual and responsible.
- Dependable and reliable work ethic.
- General understanding of new technology products and services
- Ability to multi-task effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Strong communication and organizational skills
Benefits of Working for Legacy Group Ent:
- Health Insurance
- Paid Sick Days
- Continual Training and Professional Development
- Team Lunches and Potlucks
- Travel Opportunity
- Yearly Team Relaxation Retreat
- Weekly Bonuses and Incentives
- Rapid Advancement Opportunities
- Sales and Marketing Fundamental Training
- Opportunity to Travel
- Continued Educational Meeting
- Growth Opportunity
- Great Work Environment
- Flexible Hours
- Full-Time / Part-Time / Seasonal