Customer Support Associate
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are looking for a customer service oriented Customer Support Associate to manage marketing campaigns throughout the area. Candidates should have an energetic spirit and people’s heart!
The Customer Support Associate will act as a liaison, provide product/services information and resolve any emerging problems that our customer accounts might face with accuracy and efficiency. The best Customer Support Associate and Managers are genuinely excited to help customers. They’re outgoing, engaging, patient, empathetic, and passionately communicative.
The target is to ensure excellent service standards, respond efficiently to customer inquiries and maintain high customer satisfaction.
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
- Generate sales leads
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools
- Meet personal/customer service team sales targets and call handling quotas
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
- Take the extra mile to engage customers
- Proven customer support experience or experience as a client service representative
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time effectively
Powered by JazzHR
Get fresh Customer Associate jobs daily straight to your inbox!