Customer Service Representative
We are seeking a Full Time Customer Assistance Representative. As an important part of our team, Customer Service Representative impact all areas of the customer experience. As the name suggests, your main priority is to provide great customer service. As a part of our team, you will become the best version of yourself through professional and personal development and through our family dynamic throughout every facet of our days. You will tackle challenges with problem solving ingenuity, emotional intelligence and grace, learning new skills and advancing your career. Hitting overall goals for the company in production and reviews is part of the position, but the focus is people first.
Essential Job Functions:
This list is intended to reflect the current job but there may be additional essential functions (and non-essential job functions) that are not referenced. Management will modify the job or require other tasks be performed when operationally necessary.
- Greeting all customers with a smile and an engaging personality and provide quality customer service in a professional manner in accordance with our overall guidelines
- Monitoring the assigned territory to ensure it is in compliance with safety policies and procedures
- Assisting customers with client enrollment
- Servicing and maintaining the overall market on behalf of our client
- Troubleshooting failed transactions
- Communicating management about overall quota and sales goals throughout the territory assigned
- Queuing assistance needed as directed from the management team
- Accepting and activating signups on behalf of the campaign
- Physically moving throughout the general territory in order to support customers as seen fit
- Reporting to position on time, as scheduled, and at your assigned location, including job-relevant trainings
- Adhere to client and company regulations
- Adhere to company policies, procedures, and performance standards
- Develop and present solutions to issues efficiently and effectively
- Utilize empathy and professionalism in every interaction to deliver an exceptional customer experience
- Teach and train other Customer Service Representatives
- High School diploma or GED or international equivalent
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Completion of background check to satisfy company and client requirements
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S.
- Previous customer facing experience
- Working in a fast pace environment
Powered by JazzHR
Legacy ExecutivesHayward, CA
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.