We are currently seeking for a Customer Service Representative who has a background in general labor / warehouse work.
Do you have experience in the following?
If so, APPLY TODAY!
- Those with previous Material Handling - stand up OR sit down tow motor - is a plus
- Ability to work a fast paced, repetitive environment
- Able to stand entire shift
- Ability to read and comprehend measurements
- Ability to do basic assembly if needed
- Basic computer experience is a plus
Our goal is to connect you with supportive resources to supplement your skills in order to attain your dream career!
WE JUST SIGNED ON WITH A BRAND NEW CLIENT!! LOOKING TO FILL POSITIONS IN ENTRY LEVEL CUSTOMER SERVICE MUST BE ABLE TO START WORK ASAP!
THIS POSITION IS GREAT FOR ENTRY LEVEL, RECENT COLLEGE GRADS!
Please leave your full name and Phone Number The role of the Customer Service Representative is to execute tactical objectives fulfilling our commitment to superior customer care and a positive customer experience. The role will directly lead local personnel for improving managing service requests, cycle time and ensuring effective communication within the market on results and performance.
** Please note that this is an entry level position- you must learn all ends of our business operations before overseeing a team. **
- Build client relationships by providing exceptional customer service
- Have a thorough understanding of all clients products and services and be able to educate clients on how our products and services would be beneficial to them
- Acts as a Point of Contact for new and existing clients
- Trouble shoot and problem solve client or member accounts and issues
- Perform customer account maintenance requests from clients
- Provide sound business advice and suggestions to clients
- Retain business by identifying and addressing client issues (red flags)
- Suggest ideas and improvements
- Excellent training and customer services skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to effectively communicate with various levels of management and demonstrate a professional demeanor at all times
- Able to be flexible in a rapidly changing work environment
- Ability to work independently -- self starter
Persons with Experience in the following areas should apply:
Business development manager, customer relationship manager, restaurant, retail, full time, part time, entry level accounting, full time administrative assistant, receptionist, warehouse manager, retail associate, retail cashier, management, office assistant, office, clerical, office manager, insurance, customer service representative, leadership, operations manager, store manager, supervisor, director, teacher, project manager, communications, retail salesperson, customer service, marketing manager, marketing, territory manager, sales administrator, full time marketing executive, e-business, distribution manager, customer service clerk, call center agent, customer service director, customer service sales, field sales representative, account manager, advertising director, area sales manager, communications manager, full time communications director, media relations, public relations, e-commerce, sales, inside sales, outside sales, direct sales, insurance sales, executive administrative assistant, sports director, sports league official, business systems analyst, assistant manager, office support worker, admin support worker, human resources, full time recruiter, entry level recruiter, real estate, real estate agent, property management, training, develop, development, host, hostess, waitress, waiter, full time prep cook, restaurant manager