As a Customer Service and Sales Associate, you help create the energy and excitement surrounding our clients’ products, by providing innovative solutions to guide customers to the right choice. We are dedicated to providing quality customer service that is unmatched by our competitors. It starts with you discovering customers’ needs. And with the support of your team members, you match those needs with the right products. Every interaction is an opportunity to create a loyal and happy customer.
- Tech savvy, proficient in Windows and MacOS
- Dedicated to providing excellent customer experience
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Organized and detail oriented
As a Customer Service and Sales Associate you’ll be responsible for attending to customer needs, while providing innovative solutions. Our associates are the initial face of our team, and determine the in-store experience. Customer Service and Sales associates guide customers to the most suitable choice, suggest premium options, and help with new product setup. Our associates are up to date on the latest news in technology and social media. Success with our firm is measured as a combination of team and individual goals. Our ideal candidates will be both great team players, and team leaders.
- Aid customers by applying critical thinking to troubleshoot routine problems
- Enter customer data and update pre-existing customer accounts
- Drive sales by suggesting compatible products, services, and add-ons
- Provide knowledgeable responses to consumer inquiries
- Become well versed in compliance guidelines
- Open to a flexible work schedule
- Should have 1+ years of retail, customer service or hospitality experience preferred, but not required
- Candidates must be over eighteen years of age and eligible to work in the United States
If you’d like to start a long term career with our team, submit your application today for immediate consideration!
Persons with Experience in the following areas should apply:
Business development manager, customer relationship manager, restaurant, retail, full time, part time, entry level accounting, full time administrative assistant, receptionist, warehouse manager, retail associate, retail cashier, management, office assistant, office, clerical, office manager, insurance, customer service representative, leadership, operations manager, store manager, supervisor, director, teacher, project manager, communications, retail salesperson, customer service, marketing manager, marketing, territory manager, sales administrator, full time marketing executive, e-business, distribution manager, customer service clerk, call center agent, customer service director, customer service sales, field sales representative, account manager, advertising director, area sales manager, communications manager, full time communications director, media relations, public relations, e-commerce, sales, inside sales, outside sales, direct sales, insurance sales, executive administrative assistant, sports director, sports league official, business systems analyst, assistant manager, office support worker, admin support worker, human resources, full time recruiter, entry level recruiter, real estate, real estate agent, property management, training, develop, development, host, hostess, waitress, waiter, full time prep cook, restaurant manager