- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Packagers wrap completed components for shipment. Duties include weighing, labeling, and recording information about each package. Packagers ensure components are staged in their designated locations including loading zones or inventory. Packagers must be thorough in their work and pay attention to detail. Must keep a clean work area and observe all company safety standards
- Pack, weigh, and label completed items for shipment or storage.
- Uses electronic equipment to produce shipping labels.
- Ensure components are staged in proper location for shipment.
- Follow SOP's correctly.
- Identify and dispose of defective items.
- Properly use packaging materials, including hand tools, glues, nails, padding, etc.
- Maintain a clean work area.
- All other work assigned by supervisor.
- High School Diploma/ GED.
- Experience in manufacturing or related field is preferred.
- Basic shop skills, such as using hand tools.
- Ability to follow verbal and written instructions.
- Strong communication skills and desire to work with other team members.
- Ability to work and communicate well with others.
- Ability to lift 50 lbs. regularly.
Transportation and StorageView all jobs at Legacy Crafted