Legacy concepts is putting a strong emphasis on finding an entry-level candidate that enjoys a fast paced environment and professional face to face relationship based customer interaction - this is the foundation of every business and relationship building with clients.
We will train candidates to become the best at what we do and provide merit based growth opportunity through our training systems.
Why Choose Legacy (Just to name a few)?
- Hands on training and career development from our top performing leadership team
- Unlimited opportunity to advance and grow
- Consistent Weekly Pay
- Fun, Family-Oriented Environment
- Flexible management style (We don’t micro-manage)
- Opportunity for immediate hire
- Exciting Travel Opportunities
- Opportunity to have a substantial career not just a job
- Learn and retain product knowledge and sales processes
- Use learned marketing skills to generate new customers
- Carry out in-person sales transactions
- Build Customer relationships
- Answer customer’s pre-purchase and post-purchase questions
- Team Building
- Attend Office and team meetings
Skill set Required:
- Desire to learn about our clients, campaigns, and customers
- Must be willing to take direction and be a team player before leading projects
- Ability to build rapport with clients and customers
- Deadline and detail oriented
- Problem solver and creative thinker
- Outgoing, positive, and energetic
- Strong Communication skills
- Self-motivated and self accountability – We don’t like to micro-manage
If you feel like you could be a great fit, we want to hear from you. Please apply today to get the ball rolling! Qualified candidates will be contacted by the HR team within 24-48 hours of applying. Good Luck!
We offer our clients 100% return on their marketing dollar. A statement few other marketing companies can make. By focusing our efforts our face to face, relationship-based marketing approach, we are able to bring our clients life-long customers with increased name-brand recognition and high levels of customer loyalty.