Resort Home Specialist
Legacy Communities is an owner operator of multiple Manufactured Home/RV Resort Communities. We are looking for an exceptional sales person to join our team at our Mesa, Arizona location to sell new and used manufactured homes. Please view our Website at legacymhc.com
- This is an exciting opportunity to work in a fun-filled 55+ community where you will become the community sales person for Agave Village in Mesa Arizona.
- You will be responsible to set appointments, conduct tours, maintain take-one boxes with flyers, update excel listing sheet, list homes for sale, update homes on our website and MH Village, write purchase contracts, collect prospect contact information, follow up on all leads and with all prospects, keep track of inventory, promote the community and the resort lifestyle
- Some weekend work may be necessary
- This position offers a $1500 salary plus commission.
- You do not need a real estate license for this position
- Realtors, you will be able to stay with your current broker
- Only positive attitude, helpful and friendly candidates need apply
· Sales Experience - 1 year
· Computer Proficiency (Word, Excel, Power Point, Publisher & Out Look) with strong office and interpersonal skills
· Excellent phone and written communication skills
· Organized and resourceful
· Ability to work well with the 55 plus generation
· Self-Motivated and Results Driven
If you have a positive personality and love the idea of working in your own community as the go to sales person, we would love to hear from you. Please send your resume along with a cover letter explaining why we should consider you for our position.
Legacy Communities is an equal opportunity employer.