Legacy Business Development, Inc. is a privately-owned company that represents large billion-dollar clients. We represent clients like Staples, Verizon, and Lyft. Those clients come to us to increase their revenue. We do so by acquiring and retaining business accounts on a face to face interaction. We are simply outsourced by those companies to manage all their business accounts by meeting with those businesses and building long-lasting relationships.
This position is a sales management and training program. We will teach every new person from the ground up every phase of our business. From the basics of sales to leading a group of senior account managers, to running a market as a market director.
Our clients are hungry to grow and open up new markets. This position is not a seniority-based position, every person that comes into our company has the opportunity to move up as fast or as slow as they would like.
Junior Account Managers Responsibilities:
- One on One face to face client relations
- Sales Force Territory Management
- Acquiring New Business Clients
- Retaining Current Business Clients
- Weekly One on Ones with Managers
- Personal and Professional Growth
- Representing brands with professionalism and integrity
Characteristics we are looking for:
- An Unbelievably Positive Attitude
- Eager to learn and improve one’s self
- Phenomenal Communication Skills
- Desire to help others
- Competitive Spirit
- Team- Oriented
We promise to develop individuals, personally and professionally, into the best version of themselves through constant and never-ending daily improvement. We are committed to giving each individual as much effort as they put in to help each person attain what they desire out of their careers.