Leesburg Sterling Family Practice Leesburg, VA
- Posted: over a month ago
- $18 to $25 Hourly
- Benefits: life insurance, medical, vision, 401k, dental,
We are seeking a Medical Assistant/LPN/RN to become a part of our team! You will perform clinical assignments and assist providers with patient care.
- Perform routine clinical tasks to support medical staff
- Escort patients to exam rooms and obtain medical history, vitals and other necessary clinical information
- Administers medications and injections per provider orders
- Performs triage through appropriate communication and documentation.
- Assists with office procedures and treatments as defined.
- Performs phlebotomy and other specimen collection
- Process specimens for send out or in-house testing
- Reports lab results back to patients and educate as needed
- Prescription refills
- Coordinate care needs
- Previous experience in a healthcare outpatient setting preferred
- Pediatric immunization experience preferred
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to use electronic medical record system
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
Leesburg Sterling Family PracticeWhy Work Here?
Join our team of award winning professionals who strive to deliver excellent and compassionate care to those we serve.
Diverse outpatient family medicine clinic with six locations throughout Loudoun County. Salary commensurate with experience in the specific job role.
HealthcareView all jobs at Leesburg Sterling Family Practice