The Lee Tilford Agency is looking to bring an additional person on board full-time to join our in-house Web Developers. This position will collaborate with our other internal teams on a daily basis to make this position effective for us. Therefore, please understand that this position will not be remote, freelance, or contract.
The Web Developer position will be primarily working on landing pages, new platform integrations, large data sets, and WordPress development. You will need to know how to troubleshoot and customize themes and plugins. You also possess the ability to quote dev time accurately and meet deadlines, as well as interact with clients on occasion.
Some of the skills/experience required for the job are:
● Mid-to-senior level developer with prior agency experience
● In-depth knowledge of WordPress Core, Themes and Plugins
● In-depth knowledge of Woo Commerce (Customization and Maintenance) and Woo Commerce-related plugins
● WordPress development - custom PHP development using hooks (actions / filters) - NOT JUST PAGE CREATION
● Experience with large data sets
● HTML, CSS
● Service integrations using AJAX and streams
● Knowledge of web development tools and web browser compatibilities and capabilities
● Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite – specifically Photoshop and ideally Illustrator
Additional skills that will be more highly considered for the position include:
● Knowledge of when to use client side vs. server side techniques
● Server administration, including Linux
● And, any other technical mumbo-jumbo you can come up with!
Lee Tilford Agency has been in business for over 40 years, thanks in part to our team of experienced, smart, & passionate people. We value our clients, our people, our families, and our quality of life and make sure to balance all those. We are located in South Austin with easy access from major roadways. Benefits for the position include enrollment in our group medical/dental/vision plans, paid vacation starting at two weeks, and paid sick/personal leave.