Customer Service Agent
Lee Spring Company Bristol, CT
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Lee Spring is seeking an Customer Service Agent to join our Bristol, CT location.
Lee Spring manufactures and distributes mechanical springs, wire forms, stampings and fourslide parts worldwide. We offer an extensive product line of more than 25,000 inventoried products in a variety of materials available in stock and ready to ship today. In addition, we also manufacture springs made to customer specifications. Lee Spring is the premier global source for stock catalog and custom designed mechanical springs and related products.
Founded by Robert Lee Johannsen in 1918, Lee Spring began in Brooklyn New York and our Global Headquarters are still based in Brooklyn today. Through the years, we have expanded with additional strategic locations throughout the United States, Europe, Latin America and Asia. We are well known for our extensive and comprehensive catalog of stock springs that have been used by engineers, professionals and buyers for decades. Beyond the catalog, we have considerable custom spring capabilities, personnel and a proficiency that comes with our many years within the industry.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Working in Call Centers handling inbound calls
- Order Processing
- Providing request for quotes
- Relay information to customers in regards to availability, pricing, deliver and order status
- Resolving customer issues
- Issue and process Return Material Authorizations
- Handle phone, e-mails, faxes, and walk-in customers
- Performs other related tasks that may be assigned
- 2+ years of experience in customer service call center and high volume order entry skills
- 20 words per minute keystroke ability
- Exceptional communication skills (oral & written)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and general software applications
- High School Diploma/GED
We offer a generous benefits package, which includes
-Short & Long Term Disability
-Paid Time Off
-10 Paid Holidays
- 401k Plan
- And many more
Lee Spring Company provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, we also comply with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfers, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Lee Spring Company
BusinessView all jobs at Lee Spring Company