Lee Orthodontics Concord, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Amazing Orthodontic office looking for Orthodontic Assistant.
($20.00 - $32.00 /Hour based on skill and experience), PART TIME OR FULL TIME
We are a family-oriented, orthodontic practice where we pride ourselves on providing individualized and personalized care to our patient families. If you like to have fun at work, then you'll want to join this growing, energetic and high technology orthodontic office. Our office is all digital with 3D cone beam CT machine and new Itero element scanner. We are looking for the best of the best! We are looking for an up beat, positive and hardworking orthodontic assistant to work 1 to 5 days a week. Must have experience in orthodontics to be considered.
We recommend having the following attributes:
- A self-starter with superb organizational skills, attention to detail, accurate and neat, with the ability to multitask and enjoy doing your part for the “team” and for patients
- Able to communicate with children and adults, with compassion and clarity
- A team player who can work independently, is proactive, reliable, punctual, able to prioritize tasks and manage time
- Works well in a fast paced environment, supports the office culture, and stays strong under pressure
- Current California RDA license or a DA
- CPR certificate and Dental x-ray license
- Current Hep B vaccination
- Excellent verbal English speaking skills required
- Possess great work ethics, bubbly and outgoing personality, independent, confident, be reliable and trustworthy
- Have experience in taking photos for pre and post treatment
- Have reliable transportation
- Excellent computer skills, willing to train
- Hard working, and enthusiastic about learning
Preferred but not required
- 1+ year Orthodontic assisting experience highly preferred but willing to train needed skills.
Office Duties include:
- General orthodontic assistant duties including: taking impressions, removing and replacing wires, bonding attachments for clear aligner treatment
- Taking clinical photographs
- Give instructions for new appliances and review what is required by patients and parents for successful treatment including hygiene instruction
- *Spanish speaking a plus but not a requirement
Please email your resume and cover letter with a paragraph about yourself, and include 2-3 career references.
We offer competitive wages, a bonus program, holiday/vacation pay.
we have installed barriers and have high speed suction machine with UV light, medical grade air purifier, automatic thermometer, automatic hand sanitizers, enforce the use of PPEs, and maintain social distancing in the office.
Lee OrthodonticsWhy Work Here?
Come and join the amazing orthodontic team at our office. Fun and friendly work environment with great pay and benefits!
2903 Salvio StreetConcord, CA
HealthcareView all jobs at Lee Orthodontics