Mechanic - RV
Lee Johnson Auto Family Monroe, WA
- Posted: over a month ago
- $18 to $33 Hourly
- Benefits: medical, vision, 401k, dental, life insurance,
Speedway RV Center is currently looking for an RV Technician to join team.
Essential Job Functions:
• Provide and document complete diagnostic test and repair or replacement services to customers
• Perform electrical, plumbing, carpentry and appliance maintenance
• Track all parts and materials used in repairs or replacements
• Keep supervisor appraised of work progress
• Ensure that the final work product meets quality standards and is inspected by supervisor or designee
• Maintain a safe and clean work area for customers and coworkers
• Perform other miscellaneous duties as assigned
• Certification from college or technical school in trade field (HVAC, Electrical, Plumbing, Maintenance, etc.) is certainly helpful but, we also consider applicable work experience
• Minimum 1 year service technician experience or related fields preferred
• RVIA certification helpful but not required
• Prolonged periods of standing, stooping, crawling, and bending
• May lift up to 25 lbs and/or move up to 50 lbs. with assistive devices
• Potential exposure to heights and hazards related to working with electrical and welding equipment
• Possible exposure to environmental conditions include heat, cold, humidity, noise, dust and wetness
• Prolonged periods of standing, stooping , crawling and bending Must furnish own hand/shop tools
• Valid driver's license
- All applicants must be able to demonstrate ability to pass pre-employment testing to include background checks, MVR, drug test and valid driver license.
- Hands-on work experience and comprehensive company training.
- Room to grow with a company that has been growing since 1933 and is still growing stronger
- Benefits package: Medical, dental, vision, 401K with company matching, paid vacation!
- Major Holidays off: Christmas, New Years, Easter, 4th of July, Thanksgiving.
We have a very supportive and welcoming work environment. We are unlike any dealership you've ever experienced before. We have some employees that have been with us for 40 years. We genuinely care about our employees and their families, we want them to succeed in work and in life.
Our environment is an upbeat, fun and engaging where you can achieve your dreams and even be challenged to succeed beyond your expectations.
Company has been strong for 85 years, hire and promote from within and plenty of room to grow.
We are conducting interviews immediately. Apply today!
Lee Johnson Auto FamilyWhy Work Here?
Get company to work for you will not want to leave. Great Promote from within, company sponsored events, generous employee discounts
Lee Johnson has been in business since 1933, Family owned for 3 generations. Loved by the community. 9 different locations. Still growing, promote from within. Chevrolet, Mazda, Kia, Used cars, Hyundai, RV center and East Side Auto Licensing. www.leejohnson.com. www.speedwaychevrolet.com.,www.hyundaiofeverett.com www.autorightmotors.com,www.kikrlandnissan.com, www.Umazda.com.
16957 W Main ST MonroeMonroe, WA