We are currently partnering with a rapidly growing and well-established Digital Marketing Agency in Irvine, CA hiring a Web Designer/Digital Marketing Designer. This is a great opportunity for someone who is career-minded and responsible to join a dynamic and talented team. A competitive salary and full benefits packaged are offered.
The position is responsible for delivering effective, aesthetically pleasing, on-brand and on-strategy creative for client digital properties, including corporate website design, web/mobile banners, social media brand design, and microsite and campaign landing pages.
Please include an online portfolio!
- Design and implement digital creative for websites, web/mobile banners, social media brand designs and banners, display ads, microsite and campaign landing pages, and other platforms as necessary, with consideration for client branding, user experience, and current/future web and digital infrastructures.
- Uphold current and future internal and client brand standards, guidelines, and best practices for consistency across all digital assets.
- Design effective web solutions to help drive visitor traffic and engagement for corporate branding and/or redesigns, events, email campaigns, social media community sites, SEM/SEO, paid digital media, and microsites.
- Stay abreast of all current design/marketing trends for social media, web, print, and mobile platforms.
- Partner with internal team to translate marketing requirements into compelling, appropriate digital campaigns, designs and content marketing strategy.
- Work with internal leadership team to develop client-facing presentations and proposal layouts.
- Bachelor's degree desired or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum 5+ years' professional web and digital design experience
- Experience in a corporate B2B marketing environment, digital marketing agency, or internal creative/studio team a plus.
- Proven graphic design experience with possession of creative flair, versatility, conceptual/visual ability and originality.
- Expert typographical and brand design skills.
- Ability to think through design and marketing problems to come to sophisticated solutions with a clean and modern design ethic.
- Experience collaborating with marketing partners including product marketing, demand generation, and business development teams.
- Must be well-versed in project management fundamentals.
- Strong communication skills including formal presentation skills
- Strong ability to simultaneously manage multiple design projects with the ability to think creatively and maintain a razor-sharp eye for detail
- Highly Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (CC) - esp. Photoshop and Illustrator
- Microsoft Office, especially PowerPoint
- Proficiency with HTML and CSS