One of our Mortgage clients is looking to bring on a The QA Engineer will be responsible for software testing. (75% manual and 25% automation ). Must understand the entire software development process and how it fits into the business approach and goals of the organization.
Looking for local Candidates
No C2C or Third-Party Employers
·· Define and execute automated and manual test procedures including data validation and regression analysis.
· Execute automation testing including tests using open source tools such as Selenium, QTP
· Prepare test reports and log defects.
· Work with the engineering and business teams to isolate and verify product defects.
· Manage product release and bug lifecycles.
· Develop an understanding and implementation of how the entire application suite works and is used for operational and analytical reporting.
· Assist in the process and plan for extending all tests and bring them to automated build tests.
· Perform other related duties as required and assigned
· Demonstrate behaviors which are aligned with the organization's desired culture and values
- Experience writing and executing detailed test cases, test plans, and test design documents
- Strong Agile / Scrum experience
- Experience using test automation tools(Selenium )
- Experience in API testing tools
- C# or Java experience preferred
- · Must be highly proficient in Excel and Word
- · Must be a team player with strong attention to detail and ability to work independently
- · Proven track record at delivering timely and accurate information in a fast-paced environment
- · Excellent critical thinking, problem-solving, mathematical skills and sound judgment
- · Financial Services and, if possible, mortgage industry / LOSexperience preferred
- · Strong business acumen and ability to interface with executive management
Why Work Here?We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
We put our Ambassadors first. When it comes down to it, we know we can’t fulfill our Promise to our business customers without you
Agoura Hills, CA