Job Title: Software Development Engineer
Location: Wilsonville, Oregon
Job Type: Contract, possibly Contract to hire
Ledgent Technology is part of the Roth Staffing family of Companies, which is one of the largest, privately held staffing companies in the country, with locations across the country. We are proud of being the only staffing company recognized with all industry’s top awards for – The Best Staffing Firm to Work for, The Best Staffing Temp for and the Best in Client Service. We get to create remarkable experiences every day. We are just a different kind of company!
We have an open Software Development Engineer position open with one of our awesome clients in the Wilsonville area! They are seeking top talent to come in and hit the ground running. This is a challenging, high visibility position that will utilize your development experience!
For this role, the description lays out the skills and strengths we are looking for, but in a nutshell, this client is building a SaaS portal for their clients to manage their projects, documents, and communications.
· Experience developing Blazor Server (.NET C#) applications as well as .NET core gRPC based services.
· Experience in implementing a NGINX reverse proxy system and host the above Blazor apps and services.
· Experience in standard security practices for web services.
· Experience with using Docker containers with .NET core applications on Linux based systems.
· Experience in hosting .NET applications in Azure. AWS is also a possible platform.
· Experience with MongoDB or Azure Cosmos DB.
· Understanding of metrology and metrology based systems
· Experience with programmatic PDF report production.
Your Education and Experience
· BSCS preferred.
· Minimum of 5 years developing database driven web portals.
· Experience in Robotic hardware/software systems integration.
Why Work Here?We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
100% Remote. Competitive Salary!