We are seeking a .Net Developer to join a rapidly growing company in the Deerfield Beach / Boca Raton area.
Remote work is not an option; however, candidates who are actively looking to relocate to South Florida (at their expense) are welcome to apply.
**Sponsorship is not available now or in the future**
This is a permanent, full time opportunity with excellent benefits.
React front-end, .Net backend – combination of MVC 5 and some Core .Net.
What you will be doing:
- .Net application development
- Object-Oriented Analysis and Design
- Designing and developing application for Web and Windows Services
- Creating web applications and APIs using MVC architecture
- Creating LINQ enabled database layer using API such as LINQ to SQL and Entity Framework
- Using LINQ for querying objects
- Development of .NET batch applications to processes high volumes of data
- Applying Multithreading techniques to create high performance applications
- SQL Development – writing and troubleshooting troubleshoot SQL code
- Debugging code and performance tuning
- Preparing technical documentation such as system architecture, functional, design documents
What you should bring to the table:
- 3-5 years of Microsoft .Net application development experience
- Object-Oriented Analysis and Design experience
- Hands-on experience developing Web application (ASPX/Angular/ReactJS) and Windows services (C#)
- Experience creating web applications and APIs using MVC architecture
- LINQ and Entity Framework experience required. Must have API connectivity know how
- Ample REST API experience
- Hands-on experience developing web parts using C# object model
- Experience using source control tools such as Bit-bucket
- Ability to write and troubleshoot SQL code and design - stored procedures/functions/tables/views/indexes/constraints
Why Work Here?We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
Assisting a nonprofit with a great cause in giving back to the Houston community for financial relief due to COVID!
Boca Raton, FL