Title: Sales Commission Analyst
Location: San Jose, CA
Duration: Contract to Hire
We are looking for a Contract Sales Commissions Analyst to support the administration of the WW Sales Commissions. The Commissions Analyst will be responsible for supporting the World-Wide Sales organizations by providing timely and accurate commission processing.
Must be able to fully own and administer an end-to-end commissions process and work cross-functionally with Sales, Sales Operations, HR, Finance and Payroll on all elements regarding the commission's process.
· Assist in the administration of all aspects sales commissions plans for the company’s rapidly growing sales team.
· Partner with Sales Managers to accurately record and document all additions, modifications, and reductions in active sales teams and their individual compensation plans.
· Coordinate with Human Resources teams to understand new hire offers and non-standard terms, such as draws.
· Work in partnership Finance and Payroll teams to process quarterly commission payments accurately and on time.
· Research and resolve commission-related inquiries from the Sales teams, such as bookings disputes, split between sales teams and regions, chargebacks due to bad debt, quota credit
· Help provides guidance and training to sales teams on commissions plan structures, reports, policy, and other relevant processes.
· Experienced with Promotion, SPIFF and MBO administration
· Bachelor's degree required with an emphasis in Finance or Accounting preferred.
· 3+ years of solid sales commission processing/sales operations experience
· Expertise in MS Excel – experience with pivot tables, complex formulas, & lookup functions
· Experience using Salesforce.com is preferred
· Experience working in high-growth, performance-focused and fast-paced environments
· Strong, effective and tactful communications skills
· Ability to manage confidential information
· Ability to take initiative, work flexibly, and set priorities with minimal direct supervision.
· Strong analytical skills, disciplined attention to detail, highly organized and thorough
· Demonstrated ability to prioritize and manage multiple assignments with competing deadlines