Come Join OUR Team!
Ledgent Technology is Now Hiring a Marketing Manager Consultant for our client in Santa Clara.
- Create a rubric to evaluate the business among core success metrics for core SEO pillars of content, technical, and partner links.
- Set appropriate goals, timelines, and paths to improving each component of the program
- Redefine and evolve key performance metrics, identifying changes and problem as they arise, and offer solutions
- Partner with content product teams and product to create content tailored to each phase of the user journey
- Perform keyword research in coordination with business objectives to optimize existing content and uncover new opportunities
- Monitor and evaluate search results and search performance across the major search engines and markets.
- Partner with the analytics team to create and deliver SEO performance reports, and provide actionable insights to other marketing channels and internal stakeholders
- Build a roadmap of experiments and initiatives to drive organic traffic, engagement, leads and pipeline
- Implement SEO changes and updates (meta description, page titles, schema markup, microdata, etc.) to maximize our website ranking
- Use various tools including but not limited to SEO tools and web analytics tools (Analytics, Search Console, Screaming Frog, SEMRush, Sitebulb, BrightEdge, SearchMetrics, etc.) to support the compilation of data and develop recommendations.
Skills/Experience You'll Bring
- SEO experience, preferably with a large scale B2B SaaS organization
- Deep understanding of search optimization tactics, both content and technical, and the impact of each tactic
- Proven track record in managing SEO projects from inception to completion and review
- Strong knowledge and experience with HTML/CSS and SEO implications
- Strong analytical mindset and critical thinking skills
- Expert experience with MS Excel