Position: Data Analyst
Duration: 6 months possibility of extension
Location: Phoenix, AZ 85020 (Remote)
Start date: ASAP
· Requirements Elicitation and Documentation
· Understand business process & workflow
· Experience with Financial Data Management & Reporting
· Analysis of database tables as they relate to a data warehouse model and determination of likely intra and inter-database relationships
· Assess the quality and consistency of data (Data Profiling) stored in a source database and develop recommendations for data cleansing based upon data warehouse business rules.
· Create user stories/assist Product owners to define the same for business requirements.
· Liaison & coordinate between data modeling, data mapping, source system SME, development, testing, and business teams.
· Create mappings between the fields in the source and target systems as well as identifying relationships within a source (implicit foreign keys, lookup tables, etc.).
· Documentation of source schemas to be used by other Data Analysts
· Preparation of high-level estimation based on preliminary analysis
· Work closely with the testing team in preparing Test Plans, Test Cases, and Test Procedures.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities Required:
· Bachelor's degree in related areas (Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering) or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
· Experience with P&C or auto insurance is a MUST.
· 4+ years as a Data Analyst
· Experience with Agile Methodology and cloud data platforms.
Warmest regards and I look forward to your reply.