Ledgent is currently seeking a Bookkeeper. Our clients are seeking individuals with at least 1 year of recent Bookkeeping experience. The Bookkeeper will be required to account for financial transactions by establishing a chart of accounts and defining bookkeeping policies and procedures. Ledgent offers opportunities on a temporary, temporary to full time, and direct hire basis. We are looking to interview Bookkeeper candidates immediately in the Orlando area.
Job Duties Include:
· Balances general ledger by preparing a trial balance; reconciling entries.
· Develops system to account for financial transactions by establishing a chart of accounts; defining bookkeeping policies and procedures.
· Maintains historical records by filing documents.
· Prepares financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
· Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
· High volume data entry
· At least 1 year of experience
· QuickBooks or ERP experience
· High School or GED equivalent
· Intermediate Microsoft Excel
· Experience working in a fast-paced environment
· High volume data entry with high accuracy
If you are interested in this immediate Bookkeeper opportunity please call our office at 321.214.3074 or email me your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org