Ledgent is looking for a Tax Associate to work for a growing company located in Atlanta, GA!
Input all the tax information to produce work papers, resulting in an accurate and timely tax return.
Collects and organizes client information continually, resulting in a complete and accurate database.
- Use the available information to prepare quarterly projections and tax estimates for the clients in a timely and accurate manner, enabling effective year end tax planning.
- Research and follow up on various financial planning and other adhoc requests.
- Research tax consequences of client current or anticipated transactions.
- Bachelors in Accounting or Finance or other related fields is required
- CPA or CPA track is required
- 1-2 years of public accounting experience with a Certified Public Accounting firm is required