Ledgent Finance & Accounting Southington, CT
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are thrilled to be partnering with a client in the Southington area who is hiring for a Staff Accountant to join their growing team.
- Strong finance and accounting knowledge, great attention to detail, and possessing 2 to 5 years of accounting / finance responsibilities.
- A degree in Finance or Accounting is a requirement.
- Advanced Excel skills are required and experience with QuickBooks is preferred.
- Strong team player, highly organized, and must be able to prioritize tasks and multi-task duties to ensure strict deadlines and milestones are achieved.
- Excellent analytical and mathematical skills are required with the ability to pivot from accounting duties to communicating financial matters in a clear and concise manner.
- Financial Reporting and General Ledger
- General ledger accounting – balance sheet and income statement reporting and analysis - using QuickBooks including the accounting for revenues, compensation, bank reconciliations, accounts receivable, and accounts payable.
- Analysis and reporting of results of operations for periodic internal review.
- Quarterly / monthly detailed fee revenue accounting including billings and collections
- Cross training within the Finance team to perform critical functions including comprehensive calculations of client fees, monthly changes in managed assets and sales commissions.
· Medical, life, & disability insurance, and 401-k employee benefit plan administration including enrollments and funding.
Ledgent Finance & AccountingWhy Work Here?
Prominent industry leader with locations in all 50 States!
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.