Ledgent is currently recruiting for an experienced tax preparer to join a quickly growing firm located in the Denver Tech Center. This is an opportunity to join a dynamic team in a niche industry that has excellent room for growth and a great culture.
Tax Accountant responsibilities include:
- Prepare and review a variety of returns for individuals and families and their associated business and fiduciary entities. The returns will mostly include partnerships, S-corps, complex individual returns, and possibly some fiduciary returns.
- Identify, devise, plan and execute tax strategies and research potential tax issues.
- Independently respond to inquiries from IRS, State, and other tax authorities.
- Responsible for preparing and reviewing bookkeeping, budgets, and projections.
- Prepare and review business and personal tax plans for our clients.
- Prepare any audits, reviews, or compilations.
- Perform other duties assigned.
The ideal Staff Tax Accountant will possess:
The ideal tax accountant will possess:
- BS or BA in Accounting. Graduate degree preferred but not required.
- CPA or EA certification preferred but not required
- 2+ years of experience preparing tax returns for individuals, corporations and/or partnerships
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and ability to multi-task.
If you are interested and qualified, please submit your resume today!