· Junior Accountant:
Researches and resolves short payments, analyzes customer accounts, and monitors past due invoices.
· Completes weekly and quarterly bank reconciliations for the four main bank accounts.
· Prepares adjusting journal entries.
· Monitors the cash flow for six intercompany accounts.
· Processes Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable transactions for six intercompany accounts.
· Completes monthly bank reconciliations and prepares month-end financial statements for six intercompany accounts.
· Assists the Accounting Manager with month-end and year-end closings.