We are working with a client in the Manchester area that is hiring for a Jr. Accountant to join their team! You will be responsible for preparing and analyzing financial records for our company.
- Prepare and examine accounting records, financial statements, taxes, and other financial reports
- Accounts Payable/Accounts Receivable
- Create new processes to improve financial efficiency
- Report analysis and findings to management team
- Process customer credit cards
- Deposit checks
- Post check, credit card and occasionally wire deposits
- Process customer credits
- Communicate with customers regarding account inquiries
- AR collections via email and phone Issue customer statements
- Previous experience in accounting or other related fields
- Fundamental knowledge of GAAP
- Experience with current computer accounting programs and reporting tools
- Detail and deadline-oriented
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Quickbooks experience required
Ledgent Finance & Accounting
Why Work Here?We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
Prominent industry leader with locations in all 50 States!