Partnered with public multi-national manufacturer in south Los Angeles who is looking to hire a Part-Time Accountant / Financial Analyst on a temp-to-hire basis. In this position, the Accountant / Financial Analyst will handle various aspects of the department. Duties for the Accountant position include financial reporting consolidations, month / quarter / year-end closes, A/P, A/R, reconciliation, financial statement preparation, audits, inventory management, and monitoring cyclical budgets. Additionally, the Accountant / Financial Analyst will assist with maintaining, developing, and enhancing accounting processes and procedures.
• Qualified candidate will have a bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or related discipline.
• At least two years of accounting experience.
• Must be bilingual in Chinese (speak, read, and write).
• Consumer products industry experience is preferred.
• Must have excellent systems/technical skills.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.