Leather Brothers, Inc. Conway, AR
- Posted: over a month ago
- $16 to $18 Hourly
We are seeking an experienced Production Manager that will possess the following skills.
Previous experience is required, and knowledge of manufacturing environment is recommended.
A resume will need to be provided for review.
- Production managers plan, coordinate and control manufacturing processes so that products are delivered on time and within budget. As a production manager, you'll make sure goods and services are produced safely, cost-effectively and on time and that they meet the required quality standards.
- Motivating, supporting and providing guidance to production staff
- Ensuring all safety and health standards are met to keep an organization accident-free
- Communicating regularly with upper management regarding problems or issues impacting production
- Evaluating machine resources to ensure continued production and minimal downtime
- Establishing a balance between increased productivity and reduced costs of manufacturing operations
- Setting productivity goals for each manufacturing team
- Developing workflow policies and procedures that improve efficiency without compromising safety or quality
- Ensuring adequate scheduling of staff
- Industry-related experience.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to solve problems quickly and efficiently.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Leather Brothers, Inc.
ManufacturingView all jobs at Leather Brothers, Inc.