Is yoga your passion? We are looking for experienced yoga teachers to address client demand on Learnivore.com for private yoga teachers in the greater Los Angeles metro area. Must have experience teaching private clients in a non-studio setting. While there is still demand for in-person instruction at the client’s location, we are seeing more requests now for live online instruction, delivered through our live-streaming video platform. Whether you already teach privately or are interested in finding more private clients to supplement your studio schedule, or are actively engaged with other pursuits but would like to keep yoga in your life both because you love it and to generate additional income, you are encouraged to apply.
Applicants will ideally have completed RYT, with prior experience teaching private clients in non-studio settings. Rates vary depending on the instructor and the client, but typically range between $40 and $150/hour. The higher end of the range tends to be instructors with significant teaching and professional experience, and a significant teaching brand in group classes. While the lower part of the range tend to be teachers who are just getting started building their clientele.
• 200-hr RYT, or significant progress towards it
• Able to travel to clients’ houses, and/or have a studio where you are able to offer lessons.
• All yoga styles welcome: Vinyasa, Ashtanga, Hatha, etc.
• Willingness to teach novices, elderly, or others with some trepidation related to doing yoga in public.
• Speak English fluently.
• Ideally, prior experience teaching private clients in non-studio settings
• Willing to offer live online (private) sessions when requested (minimum connection speed, 6 MBPS download, 1 MBPS upload)
• Yoga experience and why you love sharing it with others.
• Your starting rate.
If you are a fit, we will contact you within the week with next steps. All applicants will receive a response (from a person).