Human Resources Coordinator
Learning and Behavior Solutions Springdale, AR
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
At Learning and Behavior Solutions, Inc., our goal is to provide solutions that support the children and families we serve in daily routines and social interactions with family and friends, in all areas of life. We are here to inspire hope and facilitate change for our clients in all settings through the provision of exceptional behavior analytic treatment services for children with Autism Spectrum Disorder. Our team is comprised with diverse individuals focusing on collaboration across coworkers in an environment where you can learn and grow to your full potential.
- Administer/Monitor health and welfare plans, including enrollments, changes and terminations
- Process required documents through payroll and insurance providers to ensure accurate record-keeping and proper deductions
- Gain expertise in ADP payroll system and ensure payroll is processed timely and accurately
- Assist with all internal and external HR related inquiries or requests to resolve all benefits-related issues
- Act as a liaison between employees and insurance providers
- Manage onboarding of new employees, including paperwork (I-9s), benefits enrollment, etc.
- Maintain and manage employees' records
- Assist with the recruitment process as directed by company management
- Assist with performance management procedures
- Conduct audits of payroll, benefits, and other HR programs, and recommended corrective actions
- Assisting with the performance review and termination processes- practice admin
- Perform orientations and update records of new staff
- Schedule meetings, interviews, HR events and maintain agendas
- Coordinate training sessions and seminars
- Serve as payroll backup and assist with payroll processing as needed
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelors degree in Human Resources or related.
- 1-2 years of experience as an HR Coordinator.
- Exposure to Labor Law and employment equity regulations
- Effective HR administration and people management skills
- Exposure to payroll practices
- Full understanding of HR functions and best practices
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Works well under pressure and meets tight deadlines
- Technically proficient in MS Office and other HR-related systems
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Strong decision-making and problem-solving skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Maintain professionalism with clients, vendors, and staff
- Assist with effective and responsive communication to employees, vendors and clients
- Maintain client and employee privacy in accordance with HIPAA and other relevant regulations
- Demonstrate adequate interpersonal skills required to interact daily with clients, potential clients, and vendors.
- All communication with providers, vendors and technicians should be followed up via email, copying Director
- Limit communication via text to the extent possible
- Communicate with scheduling department regarding staff attendance
- Attend the monthly admin meeting
- Work Hours:
- A minimum of 40 hours per week is expected, not including lunch or break periods
- Flexibility is given on specific hours of service to ensure office needs are met
- Document sick days, vacation days, and other missed time in staff management program
Learning and Behavior SolutionsWhy Work Here?
Team environment that is focused on inspiring hope and facilitating change to enhance the quality of life for the autism community.
At Learning and Behavior Solutions, Inc., our goal is to provide solutions that support the children and families we serve in daily routines and social interactions with family and friends, in all areas of life. We are here to inspire hope and facilitate change for our clients in all settings through the provision of exceptional behavior treatment services for children with Autism Spectrum Disorders (ASDs) using applied behavior analysis. Our team is comprised with a diverse team focusing on collaboration across coworkers in an environment where you can learn and grow to your full potential. The client always comes first, in all decision-making and recommendations made.
1022 Jones RdSpringdale, AR