Education Center and Course Delivery Administ
Learning Tree International Herndon, VA
- Posted: 14 days ago
The Education Center Course and Delivery Administrator is responsible for administrative support of the Herndon Education Center as well as digital course delivery for Learning Tree students.
The incumbent will maintain a close working relationship with all departments within Learning Tree International departments and Operational Units to ensure quality support for attendees/instructors.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the greeting and check in of all attendees and instructors when running in person events at the Herndon Education Center.
- Administration of the Herndon Education Center to include customer service and front desk coverage, cleanliness of Education Center, check in process for attendees, stocking of vending machines, etc.
- Coordinate and issue course materials for digital distribution to attendees. May at times include shipping, print and assemble of any course event materials.
- Process any corresponding Purchase Orders as needed for operational orders.
- Coordinate and support all guest arrivals for Corporate Office.
- Responsible for supporting the facilities of the corporate office and of the Herndon Education Center regarding stocking of items for the kitchens and other various needs.
- Coordinate and administration of incoming and outgoing mail for the Education Center and corporate office.
- Ability to comply with COVID-19 vaccination requirement for government contractors.
- Work towards meeting team, department, and company OKR goals as established.
- Ability to work onsite at the Herndon Education Center and Corporate Headquarters. Limited remote work is available for this position.
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Minimum of high school diploma. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Experience with Microsoft programs (Outlook, Word and Excel).
- Minimum 1-3 years’ experience as an administrator
- Excellent customer service skills required. Candidate must be capable of working with minimal supervision and demonstrate superior team skills.
- Ability to multi-task.
- This person must be able to perform in a fast paced, high volume environment.
- Exceptional verbal and written communications are needed.
Excellent customer service skills, verbal and written communication skills
Learning Tree International
EducationView all jobs at Learning Tree International