Lead VPK teacher
Share by Email
Share on LinkedIn
Share on Twitter
Share on Facebook
- Requisition ID:
- Date Posted:
La Petite Academy in Cordova is HIRING!!
Located at 330 Walnut Bend Rd.
We are looking for a Full-time VPK (Pre-Kindergarten) Teacher to join our team!
FreeNights & Weekends Competitive Pay Paid Time Off Health Benefits Specialized Curriculum Growth Opportunities
Our Lead VPK Teachers...
- Prepare little ones for Kindergarten!
- Create fun and interactive learning experiences while serving as mentors to fellow Teachers.
- Are caring, compassionate and love what they do
- Ensure the daily care of every child by following all licensing guidelines and implementing all company standards.
- Communicate directly with parents and prospective parents to achieve success for the child.
- Maintain a fun and interactive classroom that is clean and organized.
- Have countless advancement opportunities through our on-going training and expansive network of centers and brands.
- Are rewarded with hugs from children and praise from parents every day!
- Must be licensed to teach Pre-K
- Are able to follow State, School District and La Petite guidelines for the program
- Are able to work with 4 years old enrolled in the Shelby County Pre-K Program
- 2-4 years experience working in a licensed childcare facility and enrollment or completion of CDA or TECTA OR
- AA or BA in ECE/related field
- Experience working in a licensed childcare facility strongly preferred
- Must be at least 18 years of age