Successful, and well-known cannabis college seeks extremely talented Cannabis Instructors to help pioneer education & training for the industry. You must have cannabis industry experience and dynamic public speaking skills to teach in-person courses related to cannabis entrepreneurship, careers, cultivation, dispensary operations, sales, and stock investing.
A great teacher is warm, accessible, enthusiastic and caring. This person is approachable, not only to students, but to everyone on campus.
Responsibilities and Duties:
Must live in Orlando, FL
The instructor is responsible for teaching assigned courses related to the medical cannabis industry, including but not limited to:
· Presenting lessons using materials provided by Learn Sativa based on the approved certification curriculum
· Providing support and guidance to address student issues during each class.
· Representing the Learn Sativa brand professionally and ethically at all times
Qualifications and Skills:
The Cannabis Instructor is required to have the following qualifications and skills:
· Highly professional English language verbal and written communication skills.
· Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to exercise patience and treat all students with respect.
· Experienced and comfortable working with a wide variety of students.
· Proven experience with established instructional delivery methods
· Creative thinker with superior networking skills
· Strong organizational skills
· A team player who can commit to Learn Sativa’s educational mission
· Professional appearance and behavior
· Ability to deliver impactful results with minimal supervision
· A quick learner with a curious mind who takes initiative to learn new things in detail in order to teach others about those topics
· Friendly demeanor with a passion for the cannabis industry and education
· Ability to lift at least 50 lbs.
· 2 or more years of documented work experience in the cannabis / marijuana industry
Job Type: Contract
Salary: Based on Experience
Send resume and cover letter to Allyson Perez:
We are an equal opportunity employer.
"It's easier to invent the future than to predict it." -- Alan Kay